Friday, August 13, 2010

Roadhouse Biker Church 2

For the second time, I attended church at the Roadhouse Biker Church in San Bernardino on Tuesday.

I really enjoy this church and hope to have my wife and kids join me this upcoming Tuesday for some praise and worship.

These guys really know how to worship and have a good time. The members are a delightful group of tattooed, mean-looking guys.  They would generally make you feel a bit uncomfortable if you were passing them in a dark alley someplace, but they are quite the opposite.  They are very friendly and, most of all, hospitable.

The band does a great job.  There is a female singer that should try out for American Idol - her voice is that good.

I had a great time there and look forward to going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment