Saturday, August 14, 2010

Renegade Classic Bike Night in Riverside

Just got back from Renegade Classic's bike night in Riverside. While there, we enjoyed pizza, drinks, and brownies all for a minimal donation.

I purchased $5 worth of raffle tickets. This is quite a habit I've established. I ended up winning (?) a few stickers.  One is of a rear view of a girl wearing a thong.  I told the wife that one's going on her car since she was the one that suggested I buy the tickets. I don't even recall what the others were.

I got to mingle with a lot of cool people there.  We talked bikes, rides, and religion a bit.

I did get a few pics of some bikes that were on display.  There were quite a few.  Here's some for your viewing pleasure.










































Look closely.  This isn't a Street Glide.  This is a Deluxe Softail with Batwing-style fairing.

No comments:

Post a Comment