Friday, July 8, 2011

What to do?

This time of year, there seems to be more rides and events than you have time to attend.  If only you could be in 3 or 4 places at once.  Perhaps with time travel we'll be able to enjoy life that much more.  Doc Brown, where the hell are ya?

It's getting tough to decide which ones to attend.  There are many factors in making the decision - the ride itself, the venue, the company, etc.  I seem to be struggling with this as of late.

There are also rides that I want to do alone or with just the wife, such as a trip to San Francisco.

I shouldn't complain.  It's actually nice to have choices.  I suppose it would be boring to do the same old thing every weekend.

I hope you are all having the same struggle as it's not really a bad thing.  Keep having fun and enjoying it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment