Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wife's New Helmet

A while back, I attended an event at Quaid Harley-Davidson in Loma Linda, Ca.  Due to the weather, the poker run was canceled.  Instead, they held a poker walk.  This walk was five bucks and included a lunch provided by In & Out Burger.  As usual, I also participated in other raffles being offered on site.

As luck would have it, I won a free helmet painting by Jerry from JRT Image Graphics.  The downside was that I was riding away as the winner was announced.  I was told that he would still honor it, although I wasn't present.  Jerry upheld his end and I picked up a shiny new helmet for the wife and allowed her to have it painted.

The wife didn't really know what she wanted on the helmet, other than it being green - her favorite color.  We searched the internet for some cool photos of some religious subjects, as she really wanted a Christian message or theme to be represented.

One of the pictures she chose was of the famous Christ statue in Brazil.  She also selected a dove to be painted on the opposite side.  On the rear, she asked for the text "Jesus loves me."

Here's a couple photos of the helmet.

Thanks, Jerry!


No comments:

Post a Comment