Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daytec Cycle Center's Bike Shop Instructional

Every week, Daytec Cycle Center in Hesperia, Ca holds a shop night. After many weeks of working late and being unable to attend, I finally had a break and made the trek out there tonight.

As luck would have it, they were giving some instruction on lowering a bike.  The bike to be lowered was none other than a sportster.  How fortuitous. It would seem that I may be doing this myself soon.

The instruction was very informal, allowing people such as myself to ask many dumb questions.  I did.  I asked about everything that I wasn't familiar with and nobody noticeably wanted me to shut my trap.  The instructors, employees of Daytec, were more than encouraging.  They made it seem somewhat easy.

During the event, food and drinks were provided.  They also held a raffle for some shirts, polish, and other objects of which I wouldn't win.

All of this was free. That's right - of no cost to the attendees.

Check out there website for events and other information regarding services they provide.  This shop tends to do it all - service, powder coating, fabrication, etc.

Thanks again, Daytec!

No comments:

Post a Comment