Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daytec Cycle Center's First Motorcycle Swap Meet

Saturday started off looking like awful riding weather - clouds overhead, some mild sprinkling, and just miserable looking skies in my area. I got in my car, fastened my seat belt, and headed toward the high desert in hopes of some secondhand scores.

I arrived at Daytec Cycle Center in Hesperia, Ca. I walked through the lot of new, gently-used, and some overly-abused goods. There were many bargains to be had, including tires, rims, frames, rollers, helmets, miscellaneous parts.

I managed to score a few items: helmet, grips, tail light, and a small skull to be mounted to something I haven't yet decided. I felt I made out pretty good and left with money still in my pockets.

There were many cool people in attendance. I even ran into a former coworker that I haven't seen in quite some time. It was cool to see her and meet her husband.

All in all, it was a really good experience. I appreciated Daytec putting on the event and look forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment