Monday, April 18, 2011

Skip Fordyce's First Bike Night of 2011

Skip Fordyce Harley-Davidson graciously hosted their first bike night of the year Friday night.  What a bike night it was.  There were more bikes than I could count, a BBQ, burnout contest, and more.

I volunteered to take the Roadhouse Biker Church booth and equipment to the site of the event.  Therefore, I wasn't fortunate enough to have my bike present.

There were plenty of familiar faces on hand.  I spoke with many of the attendees and enjoyed the social event.  I felt it was the best one yet.

The burnout contest ended with the winner burning rubber until the inevitable "pop!"  That was the sound of victory and the contestant was given a new tire for his display.  There were a couple of others who had put on an awesome show, but they walked away with a discount on some new tread.

The bike show had a large number of custom painted bikes.  Some of these easily worth $40k or more. One guy owned 3 of them.  That reminds me - I need to get into the music industry.

Here are a few images from the event.  I hope you enjoy.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment